OK, lots of people asking, so I thought I might post to let people know my thoughts after quitting my job.
So, I see there are a variety of options open to me, some more attractive than others…
- Stay in teaching, but teach at a different school – ruled out – want a proper change
- Go into IT training type stuff – ruled out – not different enough
- Go into generic IT job – possibility, but not likely – not really wanting to do coding / testing etc
- Train to be a project manager – possibly – expensive to train, better to do the next option
- Project co-ordination – one step down from project management so would offer a route in
- Do something to do with energy efficiency / environmental friendliness – as this seems to be one of the big issues facing society today, I think I might see what I can do to help!Â Dunno what this would look like, but am doing some research…
- Something else altogether – I’m so undecided!
Feel free to offer your input 🙂