Got back at about 2am this morning…
I’ve been away since Friday – first to York, then to Manchester. First to see Sian, then to see Katie and Nik.
Very good times had at both.
Whilst at Sian’s, I did a lot…
– Went around York
– Went to see Ray from Crossfire play in concert at his church.
– Went to Frankie & Benny’s – yumm!
– Went to see Ocean’s Eleven again – what a class film!
hrm, and other stuff I don’t remember right now.
Whilst at K&N’s I:
– chilled lots (as per usual)
– did a (not-so) hard day’s labour at RNCM!
– shopped and bought a new watch, Monty Python And The Holy Grail and Shawshank Redemption on DVD AND the new U2 album… expensive day!
All in all it was a top time! Thanks to you all for entertaining me.
My trip to Liverpool was postponed to a later date, when the timing is better.